It takes an exceptional team to craft exceptional places.
The Greaton team is made up of a group of talented professionals with the right blend of local knowledge and global expertise
With a shared passion for considered development, high-quality design and sustainable construction, the Greaton team is driven by intimate knowledge of the wants and needs of the local community coupled with global experience and world-class design and construction methodology.
Executive Leadership Team
Nicho Teng came to Australia in 2003 following over 16 years of living and working in Sydney and Adelaide. Nicho is currently Managing Director of Greaton Holdings Pty Ltd, and the Director of Haneco Lighting.
Nicho established Greaton in 2011 with an intent to deliver quality property developments in luxury residential, hotel, commercial and retail across Australia. His company’s long-term vision is to develop unique, intelligent and sustainable buildings and offer quality lifestyle experience and social richness to the community. Nicho has successfully led Greaton to become a leading property development company, with current project value in excess of $2.0 billion and over 1400 quality residential lots and luxury hotel rooms currently being constructed, the Ribbon hotel won the Deal of the Year award in the over $100 million transaction category at HotelsWorld2017.
Nicho built and led a highly skilled and experienced organisation with considerable experience through the development cycle, from acquisition, planning, design, finance, construction, project management, sales and marketing, to the delivering of quality products.
Nicho has unrivalled experience in developing a strong acquisition pipeline, which underpins the robust growth of the company. Also, he has superior expertise in capital raisings and investor relations, which enables the company to have strong capital capacity in transactions and projects.
Irene joined Greaton in 2017. She was previously a senior manager at PwC for a decade before moving to ASX listed groups BlackWall Limited and BlackWall Property Trust as a financial controller.
With over 20 years of audit, accounting, and due diligence experience in the professional then property and fund industries, Irene has worked with hundreds of companies ranging from Fortune 500, ASX Top 200 to local businesses and has proven to drive results. Irene is a member of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
Head of Hotels
Patrick joined Greaton in 2016 as Head of Hotels. In the same year, he led the team successfully in finalising the hotel management agreement and operations model of the $730 million Ribbon Sydney Darling Harbour project, also known as W Hotel. Patrick is instrumental in developing and positioning of new hotel and resort developments.
With more than 20 years’ of experience, Patrick has a vast knowledge of the hotel and resort industry, from management, operations, development and design.
Peter is an Architect and Town Planner, who has vast knowledge and experience in Masterplanning, Hotels, Retail, Residential, Commercial and Senior Living developments.
Having completed award winning projects in United Kingdom, Germany, Spain and Australia, Peter now brings this expertise of design, planning, property development and project management to Greaton.
Head of Capital Transactions
Joyce joined Greaton in 2017. She is responsible for acquisitions, capital management, equity partnerships, and value enhancement and realisation activities.
Prior to joining Greaton, Joyce has successfully executed several transactions in the residential, hotel and mixed-used sectors with a total transaction value in excess of $900 million in Grocon. Her work included deal structuring, strategic and master planning, financial viability testing and contract negotiation.
John brings 18 years of interiors focused design management expertise to the Greaton development team. Working on a broad range of award winning residential, hotel, and resort projects across Australia and Asia-pacific at some of Australia’s most prestige’s design firms, John holds an Honours degree in Interior Architecture from the University of New South Wales.
With over 10 years of professional experience, Wendy has successfully served multinational companies, private equity firms and Chinese enterprises with their cross-border transactions. She is a member of the Chartered Accountant in Australia and New Zealand, and she is familiar with accounting standards, financial management and auditing. She also has extensive experience in various other industries including manufacturing, construction and real estate.
In addition to her professional responsibilities, Wendy works closely with the Managing Director to oversee all of Greaton’s project portfolio and makes a valuable contribution in raising brand awareness in the South Australia market.
Core Areas of Expertise
Our industry experience and knowledge of the local landscape and communities and we work in is key in our ability to create unique and sustainable developments across Australia.
We like to think of our approach to development as ‘Uniquely Greaton’. Valuing quality over quantity, Greaton works on a limited number or projects at any time to ensure the thorough, streamlined application of financial and human resources. Underpinning this approach is our core areas of expertise.
- Research & PlanningEach project undergoes detailed and extensive feasibiltiy research and analysis, including the local area, demographics and community culture.
- Land EconomicsOur knowledge of land economics ensures our projects are accurately scoped in accordance to the functional and financial role of the property in relation to the overall economy of the area.
- Cost Control/ Financial ModellingCost control experts are on hand for each project to oversee budgets and work to deliver value on investment utilising cost management strategies.
- Project ManagementOur project managers use a diverse set of innovative tools and skillsets to take each project from inception to construction.
- ConstructionConstruction efforts are supervised by expert engineers with decades’ of experience utilising the most efficient methods and practises to keep on schedule and deliver an architecturally sound structure.
- DevelopmentOur development team oversees the transition from land to a beautifully designed and functional building that serves people in their commercial pursuits or for residential purposes.
- Portfolio ManagementPortfolio management specialists optimise investments carefully to maximise the return on investment.
- MarketingOur marketing professionals highlight the most unique qualities of each real estate project using proven and innovative strategies in both print and digital channels.
- SalesA skilled sales team understands what makes our properties unique, exciting and functional, ad successfully communicates these attributes to the market.
- Customer serviceOur personable customer service experts guide each client through their unique projects by troubleshooting challenges, answering project-specific questions, and addressing any concerns to provide a trusted and seamless end-to end.
Supported by our core areas of expertise, Greaton has identified six key areas of strategic focus to ensure continued growth and brand recognition enabling Greaton to evolve into a long-term participant in the development sector across the Australian and Asia Pacific region.
Provide a fair, equitable and transparent workplace that values work-live balance and the leadership development of all personnel.
Promote transparency, accountability and responsible growth and be proactive in the management of all risks and opportunities.
Strive to be a trusted global leader in responsible property development, investment and management aligned with the Greaton Pillars of Responsibility: People, Product, Planet and Collaboration.
Establish long-term relationships with our consultants, tenants and retailers through openly transparent and respectful communication and behaviour.
By acknowledging and understanding that each community is unique, develop and enrich local communities through a considered appreciation of their specific needs, values and cultures.
Continuously seek to grow and evolve our property portfolio by always striving for sustainable and responsible growth.