Greaton and Your Privacy
Greaton is dedicated to ensuring it treats your personal information with the utmost respect and integrity. These values are central to our beliefs, and they extend to all of our,
We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (as amended from time to time), the Australian Privacy Principles and the privacy provisions of other applicable legislation.
What Personal Information Greaton Collects
Greaton collects all manner of personal information through its communications with you.
This information may include but not be limited to:
- your name;
- contact and payment details;
- payment methods including debit/credit cards;
- records of interactions and communications with Greaton;
- history of transactions; and
- any other relevant information acquired through other services (such as online services).
The purpose of collecting your information will be specific to each circumstance,
How Greaton Holds and Stores Your Personal Information
This information may be held electronically and/or in hard copy, and at one or more locations. Greaton’s systems may log information such as software versions, IP address, location data and other such information. Some personal information may also be collected through browsing our website using cookies.
Greaton may also gather or share personal information from third parties including public sources, other service
- real estate agents;
- other affiliated Greaton companies;
- joint venture/alliance partners;
- service providers and specialist advisers;
- insurers, credit providers, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities as agreed or
- credit reporting, reference agencies or insurance investigators; or
Rest assured we take all reasonable steps to ensure security and privacy of your personal information in such dealings.
Your Consent to Greaton Collecting Your Personal Information
Although you are not required to provide us personal information, if you do not, Greaton may not be able to provide its products and services to you.
Why Greaton Collects Your Personal Information
Greaton collets and uses personal information to help provide and improve its products and services.
We also use it for the purposes of:
- undertaking research and analysis (such as customer satisfaction research);
- provide requested products and services;
- comply with legal obligations; and
- for other business purposes such as marketing.
Greaton may communicate with you through marketing and advertising communications (including via electronic means such as e-mail and social media). You may opt out of these by following ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ instructions included in these communications from time to time (or any other variation of the same).
In addition, Greaton may use personal data to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including in connection with requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities and agencies. Personal data should only be used for reasons you have been advised, any purpose that you consent to or as otherwise required by law.
Protecting Your Privacy
You can have confidence that Greaton will take reasonable steps to protect personal data from misappropriation, interference or loss and
Personal data is retained by Greaton for as long as necessary for its purposes, to the extent necessary for those purposes or as required by law. We
Greaton Holdings Pty Ltd
New South Wales
Suite 3301, Level 33, 52 Martin Place
Sydney, Australia, 2000
Ph. (+61) 2 9233 9299